Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Howie

No one has written in this blog for some time. I know we have a story or two out there. I don't have one, but I have some thoughts. I just read all my ganddaughters. I love your blogs guys. I think I have learned more about you from the writings, than from all the experiences we've shared. Most of all I have come to realize how important you are to me. And how much I love you all. Today being my birthday I have spent some time reflecting. While there were times of trials, troubles, tribulations, trepidations, tempations, and tediousness, I have somehow escaped unscathed. This is without a doubt, the happiest era of my 78 years. I have recieved calls, cards, and even one happy birthday sung over my cell phone. Cathy has made me a cake, and we are going out for dinner. Charley Browns. I will not tell them what day it is. I'd be too embarassed. On September 25Th 2009, I am throwing a wing ding. You are all invited. I don't want it to be a surprise. I was suprised on my 70th, and never got over it. I am going to invite 80 people. If I can find that many. The invitation will read, no gifts please. But we have time to discuss that. Next time I'll have a story.