Thursday, May 24, 2007

Its Just a Little Powder

I am going to try and tell the story of the powder incident to the best of my ability, although I don't actually remember the incident, I have heard the story many times. When Michele and I were little, Aunt Mary would come and watch us. Michele was very good at getting into things like locked cabinets to get cookies by piling chairs with books... well you get the picture. She was unstoppable when she wanted something. Believe me, I tried to stop her. This particular time poor Aunt Mary was woken up by the sound of the vacuum. Now neither Michele or I was of the age that it seemed like a natural thing for us to go ahead and vacuum the house so of course Aunt Mary had to see what was up. There was me, in the middle of living which was now white with powder, trying to clean it up. I did my best to assure Aunt Mary that it was just a little powder, but I don't think she bought it.